Treat your legs in our Chant of the Buddha Curvy-Fit Leggings! Hot yoga, Vinyasa, Netflix; regardless of the occasion, your skin will thank you for wearing these silky, thick, and breathable leggings. Perfectly squat-proof for full coverage, yet they will feel like a second skin!
Cultural Significance: Siddhartha Gautama, also know as the Buddha, is thought to be the first person to ever achieve Nirvana. His example is felt all throughout Asia and even in the West. The symbol towards the ankle is called a Mudra. It represents Buddha's left hand holding up three fingers that represent the Three Jewels of Buddhism: The Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort