Align your chakras in these beautiful, squat-proof Cyan Face of the Buddha Yoga Curvy-Fit Leggings. With four-way stretch, silky material, and gorgeous design, you'll be a force of nature on your next trip to the gym or while just strolling the aisles of the supermarket.
Cultural Significance: Siddhartha Gautama, also know as the Buddha, is thought to be the first person to ever achieve Nirvana. His example is felt all throughout Asia and even in the West. The symbol towards the ankle is called a Mudra. It represents Buddha's left hand holding up three fingers that represent the Three Jewels of Buddhism: The Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort