Revive your workouts with these Dueling Geisha Curvy-Fit Leggings. They are made from stretchy poly-spandex for durable and supportive wear. Sweat-wicking properties work to move sweat away from your skin to keep you feeling cool and dry - no matter the workout.
Cultural Significance: Geisha were Japanese woman that specialized in the traditional arts, including song and dance. They wore beautiful kimonos and oshiroi makeup. Despite popular belief, geisha were not women of the night and were considered artists. The Kanji symbols on these leggings means "art" and is the first syllable in the word "geisha".
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort