Be good to your legs in these Ruby Whirling Geisha Curvy-Fit Leggings. Handcrafted from stretchy poly-spandex for durable and supportive wear. Sweat-wicking properties keep you cool, dry, and feeling fresh no matter the workout!
Cultural Significance: Geisha were Japanese woman that specialized in the traditional arts, including song and dance. They wore beautiful kimonos and oshiroi makeup. Despite popular belief, geisha were not women of the night and were considered artists. The Kanji symbols on these leggings means "art" and is the first syllable in the word "geisha".
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort
Join our mailing list to keep up with the latest gear-drops, sales, and more!